Sunday 24 May 2015

10 famous Quotes By Indian Army Officers

Ten best Indian Army quotes: Must read. Really felt proud just by reading them.

☆“Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.”
– Capt. Vikram Batra, PVC

☆“What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.”
– Ladakh Leh highway sign board

☆“If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death.”
– Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles

☆“Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”

☆“To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us…………you must be kidding.”

☆“May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won’t.”

☆“We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.”
– Officers Training Academy,Chennai

☆“If a man says he’s not afraid of dying, he’s either lying, or he’s a Gorkha.”
– Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw

☆“It is God’s duty to forgive the enemies, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two.”

☆“I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Prem Ramchandani

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete