Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top 10 Love quotes from famous books and movies

Top 10 Love quotes from famous books and movies
1."So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really
hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every
day, but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every
day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

2."No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you
need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with
you. You should be kissed and often, and by
someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind

3."My heart is, and always will be, yours." –
Sense and Sensibility

4."It was a million tiny little things that, when
you added them all up, they meant we were
supposed to be together… and I knew it." –
Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle

5."Love means never having to say you’re
sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story

6."The best love is the kind that awakens the
soul; that makes us reach for more, that
plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace
to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you
forever." – The Notebook

7."Hearts will never be practical until they are
made unbreakable." – Wizard of Oz

8."Your heart is free, have the courage to follow
it." – Braveheart

9."Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front
of a boy, asking him to love her." – Notting Hill

10."Life is messy. Love is messier." – Catch and
Release

No comments:

Post a Comment