Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top 10 Sweet Love Quotes for your girlfriend

Top 10 Sweet Love Quotes for your girlfriend
♡I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind
blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the
water washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever
it will stay.

♡My love for you is a journey that starts at
forever and ends at never. I LOVE you.
♡The best things in life can never be kept;
They must be given away.
A Smile, a Kiss, and Love

♡If you are asking if I’d hurt you, the answer
is never.
If you are asking if i love u,the answer is
forever.
If you are asking if i want u,the answer is i
do.
If you are asking what i value most, the
answer is YOU
♡Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
Robert Browning
♡A Cute Guy Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart
Guy Can Open Up My Mind,
But Only A Sweet Guy Can Open My Heart.
♡I’d like to run away
From you,
But if you didn’t come
And find me …
I would die.
Shirley Bassey
♡If I could reach up and hold a star for
every time you’ve made me smile, the entire
evening sky would be in the palm of my
hand.
-Zubair war
♡When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just
you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my
future for the rest of my life…I love you!!!
♡We sat side by side in the morning light and
looked out at the future together.
Brian Andres

No comments:

Post a Comment