Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top 10 Ways to Say I Love You

Top 10 Ways to Say I Love You

♡Ever since the day you came into my life, I
knew you would be here until the end of time.

♡I believe that dreams can come true, because
mine did when I met you, my love. I will always
love you. I swear.

♡I could never say how much I like you, and just
how special you are to me. But I can say that
my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I
love you a lot.

♡I will love you until the stars go out and the
tides no longer turn.

♡Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I
can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this
perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know
that you’re the reason why.

♡No matter what I say and what I do, there is
not a single moment when I don’t think of you.
I really miss you.

♡I knew my feelings for you were real when I
spent more time thinking about you than
worrying about myself.

♡I’ll never ask you to change for me, because
you are perfect just the way you are.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.

♡Never leave me. I would be an empty flame
without you and my life would lose meaning.

♡I know God has someone special for me, and
there’s no need to search for him, for he has
found me, and I have found him. I have loved
you all my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment