Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top 10 pickup lines

1.Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
2.I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
3.Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
4.Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
5.Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
6.Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
7.Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
8.Do you know what my shirt is made of?
Boyfriend material.
9.If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
10.I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment