Tuesday 19 May 2015

Best pickup lines ever

♡I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you
every step of the way.
♡If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.
♡I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I
have yours?
♡Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some
nice buns!
♡There are people who say Disneyland is the
happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of
them have ever been in your arms.
♡Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem
Wright for me.
♡If God made anything more beautiful than you,
I'm sure he'd keep it for himself.
♡Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your
eyes.
♡I don't have a library card, but do you mind if
I check you out?
♡Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you
kids.
♡I was feeling a little off today, but you
definitely turned me on.
♡Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny
feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I
should take you out.
♡I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't
forget a pretty face like that.
♡My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to
start a conversation with the most beautiful girl
in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their
money?
♡Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how
fine you look right now?
♡Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been
looking right all day.
♡I will stop loving you when an apple grows from
a mango tree on the 30th of February.
♡Do you live in a corn field, cause I'm stalking
you.
♡Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because
when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
♡Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine
written all over you.
♡You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
♡Can I have directions? [To where?] To your
heart.
♡I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
♡I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran
into that wall over there. So I'm going to need
your name and number for insurance purposes.
♡Is there an airport nearby or is that just my
heart taking off?
♡I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at
your heart.
♡You're the only girl I love now... but in ten
years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you
'Mommy.'
♡Can I take your picture to prove to all my
friends that angels do exist?
♡I tried my best to not feel anything for you.
Guess what? I failed.
♡Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
♡Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be
falling in love with your smile.
♡My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I
think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
♡Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and
Batman. I'll be your man.
♡Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always
told me to follow my dreams.
♡Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a
little less, and smile a lot more.
♡For a moment I thought I had died and gone to
heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive,
and heaven has been brought to me.
♡You look so familiar… didn't we take a class
together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
♡Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all
night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes
with so much light in them.
♡Was your dad a boxer? Cause you're a knockout!
♡You're so beautiful that you made me forget my
pickup line.
♡You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with
perfection!
♡If I had a star for every time you brightened
my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.
Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty
as charged!
♡I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine
seems to have been stolen
♡I thought happiness started with an H. Why does
mine start with U?
♡If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you.
♡Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a
latte.
♡Are you a banana? Because I find you a-
peeling
♡Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green
eggs and... damn!
♡Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so
Dope!
♡Smoking is hazardous to your health... and
baby, you're killing me!
♡There isn't a word in the dictionary for how
good you look.
♡Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A
shoe without laces, a SentenceWithoutSpaces
♡Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look
like the dull glimmer of the moon.
♡Most people like to watch the Olympics, because
they only happen once every 4 years, but I'd
rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting
someone so special only happens once in a
lifetime.
♡Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only
ten I see!
♡I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for
you.
♡There is something wrong with my cell phone. It
doesn't have your number in it.
♡Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be
what they call FINE PRINT!
♡Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the
goods.
♡You must be a hell of a thief because you stole
my heart from across the room.
♡Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the
most beautiful girl in the world!
♡You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm
afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my
air-conditioning bill.
♡Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY
JAW!
♡If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
♡Do you know what I did last night? I looked up
at the stars, and matched each one with a
reason why I love you.
♡Excuse me, I think you have something in your
eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment