Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top 10 funny Facebook status

1. Laugh at your problems, everybody else
does.
2. Worrying works! 90% of the things I
worry about never happen.
3. I thought I wanted a career, turns out
I just wanted paychecks.
4. Nothing sucks more than that moment
during an argument when you realize
you’re wrong.
5. Never get into fights with ugly people,
they have nothing to lose.
6. A little boy asked his father, “Daddy,
how much does it cost to get married?”
Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m
still paying.”
7. Artificial intelligence is no match for
natural stupidity.
8. The longer the title the less important
the job.
9. Just remember…if the world didn’t
suck, we’d all fall off.
10. Never, under any circumstances, take a
sleeping pill and a laxative on the same
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment